Rarely am I so satisfied with a piece of furniture. For this this cloth rack I am far more than satisfied.
I've owned it for 5 years. It's survived two moves, and still looks like new -- sturdy, shiny, and holds tons of clothes. You can even do pull-ups on it!
* height adjustable: 48" to 60"
* hanging rod adjustable: 48" to 72"
* collapsible; you can pop the top hanging rod, and the two vertical pods will fold down to horizontal.
* sturdy; doesn't wobble a bit (plastic cloth racks do)
* can be used to transport large boxes! Stack the boxes on top of the two parallel rods at the bottom and there you go!